Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: news for Buffy fans

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I don't know if anyone here likes the show Buffy but I just found out something that really got me excited. The show where they were all singing (called Once More With Feeling) is now available as a soundtrack!!! I've been waiting for this to happen because I loved the songs, so anyway if anyone likes Buffy that's the scoop.

    (I think it's out in the US today but I'm not sure about everywhere else)

    Jo

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I heard that it was coming out at Much Ado About Buffy the other day. I'm really excited, I loved that episode and I'm tired of listening to my video tape everytime I want to hear a song. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Alisha

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pandora_001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2002
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know, I can't wait to buy it

    *hopes it's available here*

    Jo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •